Springfield High School is seeking to hire two swim coaches to coach the high school swim teams. Interested candidates should apply here: Job Postings
- State of Ohio Teaching license/certificate (preferred-not required).
- Current BCI/FBI on file
- Evidence of good moral character as established in section 3301-20-01 of the Ohio Administrative Code.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Fundamentals of Coaching Certificate
- Current First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches certificate on file (valid for 2 years)
- Concussion in Sports Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate/Card
- Current Pupil Activity Permit
- Demonstrated coaching and administrative capabilities.
- Coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of swimming with emphasis on fundamentals.
- Knowledge of training and conditioning techniques.
- Ability to diagnose player strengths/deficiencies and prescribe corrective action.
- Organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas and directives effectively (orally and in writing).
- Ability to relate with and inspire young athletes.
- Ability to work effectively with parents, educators, and other coaches.
- Willingness to invest the necessary time during the season.
- Ability to make minor repairs on equipment.
- Experience working with a culturally diverse student population preferred.
- Alternatives to the above qualifications that the Board of Education may find appropriate
If you have questions about the position, feel free to reach out to Andrew Screptock through email at firstname.lastname@example.org